• Tag Building
  • Books!
  • Homes

Welcome to TAG Historical Research & Consulting

 

TBF logo

TAG was established in 1993 and incorporated in 1994 as The Arrowrock Group, Inc., with the goal of providing quality historical research services to clients. In 2005 we adopted a new business name to more clearly define our company. A woman-owned business, TAG is certified as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) by the Idaho Department of Transportation.

We support the history community by mentoring high school and university students with an interest in history and historic preservation. TAG is the proud recipient of the 2009-2010 Mayor’s Award for Excellence in Art & History/Business Support of History
.

  • Welcome to our new website and blog!

    by on 5 December 2013

    We are very excited to have launched a re-vamped website.  We first started to talk about a new website in 2011 and met with Aaron, our designer, several times to discuss it. Who would have thought that it would be just about exactly two years from the initial discussions to reaching the point of publishing the site and writing our ... + Read more

    posted in Blog Comments Off
  • About John Regan and the American Legion Hall which carries his name

    by on 30 October 2013

    John Regan was born in Silver City on February 6, 1886, to Timothy and Rose Blackinger Regan. Timothy Regan arrived in Silver City in 1862. After several years working a variety of jobs, Timothy achieved success as a miner, selling his claims for a good profit. He invested his money in a number of business schemes, most of which were successful. ... + Read more

    posted in Blog Comments Off
  • Aloha Apartments/Belcher Professional Building/413 W Idaho Street

    by on 30 October 2013

    413 W Idaho Street is across the parking lot to the west of our office building. Designed in 1910 by the architectural firm of Tourtellotte and Hummel for Mrs. Mary Hughes, the 2-story apartment building was located on Jefferson St. between 6th and 7th (now Capitol Boulevard) directly south of the old Capitol building.         When the 1912 Capitol building was expanded ... + Read more

    posted in Blog Comments Off
Visit Blog